I am excited to have you join me this week and I want to invite you to join me for the next four weeks in June as we dig into God’s word to see what He has to say about JOY. (just to let you know, Joy is one of my most favorite words!)
Today and for the rest of this month we are going to:
- Dig into God’s word to read about what God has to say about Joy
- Search for how we can have JOY in any circumstance and what that means
- Learn some practical things to do to start experiencing the deep-felt JOY God wants us to have.
Join me for today’s talk-able where I:
- encourage you to be in God’s word,
- which is where to start to be able to search how to have joy in any circumstance and
- to encourage you to make a Cup of JOY for yourself to use this month to get yourself into God’s word to read what he says about joy.
Let’s get going!
Here is your print-able to make your Cup of Joy – Click Here
Here is your hand lettered print-able – Click Here
Here is your hand-lettered small print-able – Click Here