Hello LASF Ladies!
I am ready for a new year.
I am ready for the Lord to wash over my soul and be REFRESHED!
Let’s take this month to allow the Lord to do just this: Allow the Lord to make your soul fresh again. Once you are refreshed, you will be ready to follow what the Lord has planned for you this year. Let’s get started!
I was reading Psalm 23 and what a great place to start and begin allowing the Lord to REFRESH our soul. He wants to REFRESH your soul.
Psalm 23:1-3 (NIV) says:
1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
I believe that when we follow our Shepherd (we follow Him by obeying His word) we will lack nothing in our soul. It is like lying in green pastures. God’s word is like being by quiet waters. It REFRESHES your soul. Also, when we obey and follow His word we will be walking on the right path, the path that leads to Him and ultimately heaven.
Our circumstances do not really matter. They can be calm or crazy, awesome or horrific, grounding or unsettling. What really matters is our soul. When our soul is refreshed, we can then live. Truly live no matter the circumstances.
I want to encourage you to take a moment and read PSALM 23. Then as you print off your print-able may you be encouraged and reminded this week to allow the Lord to REFRESH your soul. Oh, I also have a print-able that you can use as wallpaper on your electronic device to be reminded that the Lord wants to refresh your soul. Mine is on my phone as my lock screen saver! I love it!!!
I look forward to seeing you next week for Talk-able Tuesday!
Blessings Always, Krista
P.S. LASF is going to implement some new changes this year. You can read about them below your print-ables!
- Print-able REFRESHES my soul, large – CLICK HERE
- Print-able REFRESHES my soul, small – CLICK HERE
- Wallpaper REFRESHES my soul – CLICK HERE
A Note from me to you: We are changing a few things this year! (YAY!) I believe that when we have God’s word in our minds, we are better equipped to live each day and impact our world for Him. I also believe that as believers encouraging each other is vital and biblical. So with this in mind:
- This year I want to send you weekly encouragement from God’s word.
- Each Tuesday in your inbox there will be encouragement waiting for you to open!
- It’s like receiving a gift every week 🙂
- You do not know exactly what you will get, but you know it will be encouraging to you and your soul!
- If you know other ladies who would love weekly encouragement, you can send them this link, https://atomic-temporary-97180545.wpcomstaging.com/join-our-email-list/. All they have to do is join my email list and they will get a gift of encouragement each Tuesday!
- I will be producing one podcast Talk-able a month. This is where I like to share more personally with you about the topic we are focusing on in that month.
- “LASF 4 Ladies” Facebook page (I am excited about this) will be a more interactive place where we can all share and encourage each other with what God is doing in our lives through posts, pics, quotes, and bible verses.
- God’s word says in Hebrews 10:24-25 And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
- And says in Romans 14:19 says, So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual up-building.
- I would love for you to join “LASF 4 Ladies” FB page CLICK HERE and click the Follow button at the top of the page and start posting encouragement for all to be built up!
- I will keep you posted as this rolls out more during this month!
Again, blessings and see you next week for Talk-alble Tuesday. ~ Krista