Hello LASF Ladies!
Have you ever taken a moment and noticed your surroundings? Noticed all the things that grow and happen in creation? Noticed a sunrise on a crisp, clear, Winter morning and all the colors it produces? And when we take that moment and take a deep breathe a sense of refreshing begins to happen. Why is this?
In Isaiah 6:3 we read: And one cried to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; The whole earth is full of His glory!”
Nature, all living things, the awesome array of colors we see are made by God and show us His glory. The whole earth is full of His glory. In Genesis it says that we are made in God’s image and He breathed life into us. So, it totally makes sense why we feel refreshed when we spend time in God’s creation. We are being washed in His glory, being refreshed by God and His glory.
Ladies, are you weary and need to be refreshed?
Jeremiah 31:25 says, I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.
A Little Challenge: One way to allow the Lord to refresh you and your soul is to let His creation refresh you.
- I want to encourage you this week to take a moment, breathe deep and observe God’s creation: His glory.
- I know that when you do you will begin to feel the Lord refresh your weary soul.
- For me, whenever I watch a sunrise or sunset I am filled up with awe and wonder and my soul feels refreshed. The colors in the sky are amazing and it just fills me up!
- I would love to hear what you observed in creation and how the Lord refreshed you.
- Leave a comment below. I would love to hear from you and be encouraged.
As always, your print-able is ready for you to print off to continue to be reminded that God wants to refresh the weary and will satisfy the faint, that means He wants to refresh and satisfy you and your soul. How awesome is that! God is so good.
Have a super week and keep watch in your inbox next Tuesday for your gift of encouragement!
Blessings Always, Krista
- Print-able: I will refresh the weary – Click Here
- Print-able: I will refresh the weary small – Click Here
- A Note from me to you:
- If you have not started to follow LASF 4 Women on Facebook, now is the time. Come and be encouraged by other ladies and encourage other ladies. I did my first FB Live chat. It is still there for you to see. More content will be added as this months continues and as the Lord gives me time:)
- Also if you would like to share LASF with a friend and have them receive a weekly gift of encouragement each Tuesday in their inbox, share this link www.livingasustainablefaith.com and encourage them to “Join our Email List” by clicking the button in the right corner.