- In what direction are you looking?
And I want to encourage you to look up! God’s word says:
- Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen in eternal. 2Corinthians 4:16-18
- And in Psalm 5:1-3 is says, Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation. Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and My God, For to you I will pray. My voice you shall hear in the morning, Oh, Lord; In the morning I will direct it to you, and I will look up.
Ladies, as you go through your week I want to encourage you to take a moment in
- your quiet time,
- as you go through your day,
- when you on break at work, or
- when you are in the car driving
to look up. God wants you to direct your prayers to Him and direct you eyes on Him to the things that are “unseen”, which is heaven and all that is holds for you.
To remind you to look up, I have my hand-lettered print-able ready for you to print off.
May you have a week filled with God’s assurance and keep looking up!