As I was studying Priscilla Shirer’s bible study, Elijah, this week, I read a section about being humble and how the Lord chooses to use those who are humble for His purposes. And I started to think to myself,
- Am I humble?
- Are we as Christians, the body of Christ, humble?
- And does the world promote humility?
- And then I thought… what would it look like if I was, if you were, if we were truly humble?
Just as a little tid bit:
- God could not use Elijah for perform the miracle at Mt. Carmel until he had learned humility.
- What could God do through you if you learned humility?
I have a print-able for you to print off to start thinking about humility and what God wants to start doing in you in regards to being humble. AND I am learning some new lettering fonts during this study on humility and the font I used this week is called “octopus” So fun! Enjoy the Print-able!!!
May you have a super “Summery” week and I will talk to you next Tuesday!