It’s talk-able Tuesday. Let’s look into God’s word. You and your soul will LOVE it!
Can you believe it? We are on week 6 of looking into God’s word to read about what He says about HUMILITY.
Let’s take a moment to evaluate ourselves in this area of Humility.
- How are you doing in regards to having humility in your life?
- Have you needed to make some adjustments on:
- how you do things,
- how you approach situations or
- how you relate to people?
Humility is not an easy characteristic to obtain. I have found that the more I “let go and let God” change me the more I am able to have an attitude of humility. Just admitting to the Lord that you are not able to be humble on your own opens your soul to hear His promptings when different situations arise that require humility.
OK, let’s look take a look at Proverbs 22:4 and answer the questions we have been asking ourselves these past five weeks. Proverbs 22:4 says: Humility is the fear of the Lord: it’s wages are riches and honor and life.
- Am I humble?
- Are you humble? When you are humble, it’s wages or payment to us are riches, honor and life.
- What does being humble look like?
- First humility is the fear of the Lord. Are you willing to come under the Lord and accept Jesus as your savior and then come under the Lord’s statues and guidelines to living because you know that when you do you will be with the Lord forever and He will be with you in this present life.
- Why does God tell us, tell you, to be humble?
- In this proverb it tells you that humility is the fear of the Lord and when you have humility you will then have riches, honor and life.
- Riches, honor and life can mean: riches in God’s grace, honor from the Lord and life meaning life eternal.
- And… How would the world look if we did this one thing: Be Humble?
- If we all had humility we would fear the Lord who is the giver of riches, His grace, the giver of honor, and the giver of life eternal.
- We would recognize the without the Lord we would have nothing and that with he Lord we would have everything! We would be concentrating on pleasing God and not ourselves. Selfishness would be nonexistent and with everyone being self-less basic needs would be met for everyone. How heavenly in that. 🙂
Ladies, may you gain a healthy fear of the Lord. He wants to bless you with His riches, honor and life!
May you print off your print-able to remind you that Humility is fear of the Lord and it’s wages are riches, honor and life.
Have a super week and see you next week!
Click Here: For your Large Print-able – Humility is fear of the Lord
Click Here: For your Small Print-able – Humility is fear of the Lord