Ladies, Welcome to Talk-able Tuesday!
We have been reading all month in God’s word about who He says you are. So far, we have read that you are: Chosen, Adopted, Forgiven, Sanctified, Holy, Pure, and Free.
Priscilla Shirer in her bible study, The Armor of God, had a page where she listed who we are in Christ and she had been given this list from someone.
Today, I want to share this list with you just as Priscilla Shirer shared it in her study. Let me go on and continue one last time and tell you who you are. You are:
- Holy and without blame, Ephesians 1:4
- God’s temple, 1Corinthians 3:16
- A child of God, John 1:12
- At Peace with God, Romans 5:1
- Christ’s friend, John 15:5
- Redeemed, Ephesians 1:7
- An ambassador, 2 Cor. 5:20
- Loved by God, Jeremiah 31:3
- One of God’s living stones being built up in Christ as a spiritual house, 1 Peter 2:5
- The salt of the earth, Matthew 5:13
- Made alive, Ephesians 2:1
- The light of the world, Matthew 5:14
- Given the spirit of power, love, and self-discipline, 2 Timothy 1:7
- You are a Citizen of Heaven, Philippians 3:20
- Raised up and seated with Christ in the heavenly places, Ephesians 2:6
- His workmanship created for good works. Ephesians 1:10
- Made wise, Colossians 1:13
- A member of God’s household, Ephesians 2:19
- A member of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, and created to sing PRAISES. 1 Peter 2:9-10
- A joint heir. Romans 8:17, and
- You are a child of the LIGHT. Thessalonians 5:5
Now that is AWESOME! Ladies take hold of who you are! Do not let the enemy tell you otherwise and steel it from you. Give praise to the Lord for He is good.
You know what? I find that when I get my identity from Christ, I know how to respond in situations. I know what kind of life I want lead. I know where I am going when my life here is complete. I know how to treat my physical body, my mind, and my soul. I know the type of man God wants me to marry. I know what kind of friends I should keep. I know how to be a mom, wife, daughter, friend. I know who I am.
Ladies, you too can know who you are. All you need to do is have Jesus as your savior and dive into His word where you will find your identity. You will find who you are!
Now you and I can walk boldly in this world with assurance in our heart, mind, and soul.
Praise the Lord.
Here is your print-able that I created for you to print off and be encouraged and reminded of Who you are.
I will see you next week for Talk-able Tuesday. AND next month we are going to talk about Direction! Come and join me to read where God wants to direct you.
May you truly have a blessed week.