How many of you also just love this verse? I would love to know 🙂 Click the email icon at the end of this email and let me know!
Here is Micah 6:8 and it is lettered for you this week to print off as your print-able to be reminded of how to walk in this life.
- He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God?
- Not in-front of Him,
- Not behind Him,
- but WITH Him.
All I can say is … A-W-E-S-O-M-E
Let’s look at the questions we are asking ourselves about being Humble as we read Micah 6:8
- Am I humble?
- Are you humble? Are you able to walk WITH your God?
- What does being humble look like?
- Being humble is acting justly in our dealings with each other and loving mercy. Having mercy is being willing to forgive and allow others in our lives to move forward. Our mercy needs to extend to our husbands, children, friends, family members, strangers and enemies. We are suppose to love and enjoy extending mercy to others. (This is not always easy for me to do especially when I have been emotionally hurt by someone. But when I do extend mercy, which is an act of humility, putting my hurts feelings aside and not requiring something back, relationships can soar! So hard to do, but so rewarding!!!)
- Why does God tell us/you to be humble?
- According to Micah the prophet, when we are JUST and LOVE MERCY, we can walk humbly with our God.
- So why be humble? To be able to walk with our God, to be able to walk WITH our FATHER
- And… How would the world look if we did this one thing: Be Humble?
- Justice and Mercy would reign in our dealing with each other and we would be walking WITH our God!
- We would have lives of Peace!
- Hmmm,…It would be like having heaven on Earth. The Lord’s prayer would be actually happening…thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven…
May you have a wonderful week WALKING WITH YOUR GOD!