Ladies, Welcome to Talk-able Tuesday!
I am so glad that you are here. Last week we talked about who God says you are and we discovered that God says you are sanctified, made pure, and made clean. Isn’t it reassuring to continue to know who you are?
Today we will continue talking and reading about who God says you are.
I want to encourage you today with a bunch of scripture to let you know that God says you are FREE.
- FREE from what? FREE from sin and death.
- Are you ready to set your heart, mind, and soul FREE?
- By the way, when is your Independence Day? Do you not have one? Read the verses below and I will tell you how to be FREE and have your very own Independence Day. OK?
Let’s go and get reading!
- John 8:32 says: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.
- James 1:25 says: Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is set FREE from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.
- 2 Corinthians 3:17 says: So, if the Son sets you FREE, you will be FREE indeed.
- Romans 8:1-2 says: But now that you have been set FREE from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life
- Galatians 5:1 says: Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us FREE, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
- John 8:36 says: You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be FREE. But do not use your FREEDOM to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.
- Galatians 5:13 says: Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you FREE from the law of sin and death.
Ladies, isn’t it exciting to know that you are FREE & that you will be able to be with God in Heaven when you have Jesus as your savior.
- The day Jesus became your savior is your Independence Day! How wonderful is that?
- Do you not have an Independence Day? Have you not made Jesus your savior? There is no better time than now.
- John 3:16 says, for God so loved the world that He gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. And then as we just read above in
- James 1:25 , Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is set FREE from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.
- Right now you can pray and ask Jesus to forgive your sins and that you want him to be your savior. If you just prayed for Jesus to forgive you, today is your Independence Day. You are FREE! How absolutely awesome!! I encourage you, write this date down and go tell someone who also has Jesus as their savior. Start reading the Bible and a great book in the Bible to start reading is Luke. Then look in your town for a church that preaches and teaches from the Bible. Praying, reading your Bible , and being around fellow believers is key in growing in your relationship with the Lord. You have a new identity. You are FREE!
Here is a little challenge: Ladies, let’s start living like FREE women. We do not need to let our past, our fear, or life’s pressures derail us and get our eyes off Jesus and therefore off of God. Let’s live as women who have been made FREE!
I hand lettered a print-able for you this week to remind and encourage you that you are FREE. Have fun printing it off in large or small format.
Have a great week and join me next week as we look one last time into God’s word to see who God says you are.
See you next week for talk-able Tuesday!