It is talk-able Tuesday. Here is where you will find encouraging talks from the word and have a print-able made by myself for you to print off and be encouraged with God’s word.
Let’s get started. You and Your soul are going to love it!
Jesus said, “I am the vine and you are the branches. He who abides in Me and I in him bears much fruit: for without Me you can do nothing.”
This verse is such a great word picture!
Just before this verse in John 1:1 Jesus says, “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vine-dresser.”
- What is a vinedresser?
- This is an agricultural specialist who knows how to propagate, plant, prune, and tend grape vines
- whose goal is to optimize the quality and abundance of the grapes.
- What a great way to picture God in relation to his son and in relation to us.
- Jesus is the vine and
- from the vine the branches (remember you are the branches) grow and
- from the branches the fruit is produced.
So, to summarize:
- God, as the vinedresser, knows that Jesus His son is the vine, the giver of life and all of us who accept Jesus as our savior are the branches that can grow from the vine, Jesus.
- God, the great vinedresser, knows that through His son life is propagated and many branches will grow from the vine, His son, and as the vinedresser He prunes and tends to you, so that you will produce abundant, excellent tasting fruit. In other words, you will produce a life that points others to Jesus, the vine, the giver of life.
As you go through your week, remember you are a branch that is attached to the vine and without the vine you can do nothing, and this vine gives you life.
May you allow God to prune and tend to you so that your Life will produce fruit that is abundant!
I want to encourage you to print off this week’s print-able to be reminded that Jesus is the vine, and you are the branch!
See you next week!
Blessings to you,
***The link to your print-able is below. Enjoy 🙂
- Click Here for your small print-able: I am the vine
- Click Here for your large print-able: I am the vine