It’s Talk-able Tuesday! Are you ready for a short talk with a hand lettered print-able I made that is attached for you to print off, remember, and be encouraged by God’s word?
Let’s get going:)
I have an announcement to make.
I am going to be taking a little break from my posts, print-ables and podcasts with LASF for the rest of this month, the month of May. I will be back in June ready to continue in Ecclesiastes.
For today, I would like to look at Eccl 3:1. It says:
- There is a time for everything,and a season for every activity under the heavens:
I have been asked to speak at my local churches Women’s Retreat this year and the retreat is over Memorial Weekend. I am very honored and excited to be able to share what God and His word have to say about being “Washed, Cleaned, and Refreshed”. I am going to be giving “Talk-ables”, you could say, to the women in my church. How fun is that? How humbling is that? I am needing some extra time this month to prepare.
As I read in Ecclesiastes, there is a time for every activity under heaven and right now I need to put LASF on pause. Thank you for your understanding.
Let me ask you, What are you suppose to do in this time? What activities are you to commit your time to? It is OK to stop some things for a time and then pick them up again.
Isn’t it comforting to know that there are certain times to do things and that there is a season to every activity we do here on earth.
Ladies, enjoy your time this month doing the activities the Lord wants you to do. I look forward to seeing you in June.
Blessings to you, Krista
Your print-ables are below ready for you to print off 🙂
Ladies, Welcome to Talk-able Tuesday!
I am so glad that you are here. Last week we talked about who God says you are and we discovered that God says you are sanctified, made pure, and made clean. Isn’t it reassuring to continue to know who you are?
Today we will continue talking and reading about who God says you are.
Did you know that you are FREE!
I want to encourage you today with a bunch of scripture to let you know that God says you are FREE.
- FREE from what? FREE from sin and death.
- Are you ready to set your heart, mind, and soul FREE?
- By the way, when is your Independence Day? Do you not have one? Read the verses below and I will tell you how to be FREE and have your very own Independence Day. OK?
Let’s go and get reading!
- John 8:32 says: And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you FREE.
- James 1:25 says: Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is set FREE from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.
- 2 Corinthians 3:17 says: So, if the Son sets you FREE, you will be FREE indeed.
- Romans 8:1-2 says: But now that you have been set FREE from sin and have become slaves of God, the benefit you reap leads to holiness, and the result is eternal life
- Galatians 5:1 says: Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us FREE, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
- John 8:36 says: You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be FREE. But do not use your FREEDOM to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.
- Galatians 5:13 says: Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you FREE from the law of sin and death.
Ladies, isn’t it exciting to know that you are FREE & that you will be able to be with God in Heaven when you have Jesus as your savior.
- The day Jesus became your savior is your Independence Day! How wonderful is that?
- Do you not have an Independence Day? Have you not made Jesus your savior? There is no better time than now.
- John 3:16 says, for God so loved the world that He gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. And then as we just read above in
- James 1:25 , Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through him everyone who believes is set FREE from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.
- Right now you can pray and ask Jesus to forgive your sins and that you want him to be your savior. If you just prayed for Jesus to forgive you, today is your Independence Day. You are FREE! How absolutely awesome!! I encourage you, write this date down and go tell someone who also has Jesus as their savior. Start reading the Bible and a great book in the Bible to start reading is Luke. Then look in your town for a church that preaches and teaches from the Bible. Praying, reading your Bible , and being around fellow believers is key in growing in your relationship with the Lord. You have a new identity. You are FREE!
Here is a little challenge: Ladies, let’s start living like FREE women. We do not need to let our past, our fear, or life’s pressures derail us and get our eyes off Jesus and therefore off of God. Let’s live as women who have been made FREE!
I hand lettered a print-able for you this week to remind and encourage you that you are FREE. Have fun printing it off in large or small format.
Have a great week and join me next week as we look one last time into God’s word to see who God says you are.
See you next week for talk-able Tuesday!
I am so glad that you have joined me today!
Let me ask you a question right off: Who are you? … Ladies, who are you?!?
This month we are going to be diving into God’s word to read what God says about who you are and let me tell you God has much to say on this topic. How awesome is that. God knew that we would have this question at various times in our lives and He gives us direct answers in His word to this vary question.
Join me on my podcast and learn who God says you are!
And here are your print-ables for this week to continue to encourage you with God’s word. Print off your print-able and be reminded and encouraged that You are Chosen!
May you have a great week knowing God chose you to be apart of His family. I look forward to seeing you next week for talk-able Tuesday.