It’s talk-able Tuesday, a couple days late. Thank you for your patience.
This month I am so looking forward to talking about prayer and setting up some things to do to motivate you and I to begin to make PRAYER a default response to our life circumstances.
Are you ready? Let’s get going or should I say LET’S GET PRAYING!
Join me at my podcast, link below, where I talk in more detail about setting up prayer as our default response.
- You will here about my struggle with making prayer a consistent part of my day and what I am doing this month to create a new habit of prayer.
- You will be given two practical activities you can do to motivate yourself to pray.
- You will also be given two print-ables that will also motivate you to keep praying
- The 1st is to make a Prayer Card
- The 2nd is to make a Prayer Jar
So, see you soon.
And I look forward to talking with you next Tuesday to continue our talks make PRAYER our default in life.
Here are your Podcast link & Print-ables:
Hello LASF Ladies and thank you for joining me at the Blog.
How has your week been? I pray that you have taken time this month to allow the Lord to REFRESH your soul.
Last December I told my husband that I would love to see a moose this Winter on our property. I love nature and all God has created and living on our piece of property in a rural setting allows me to see and live right in the middle of God’s creation. Well…one morning last week I opened my font door to go feed our chickens and when I looked to my right there was a female moose getting ready to approach the salt lick, which we set out for the wild deer, elk and moose who cross through our property. I hurried back inside to grab my phone and take a picture. After I took the picture, I was able to stand there and watch her. So awesome to watch and just take a moment to breathe and allow the Lord to “refresh” my soul. Do you ever have moments like that? A moment where you were able to be refreshed in your soul? Our God is so good.
I would like to invite you to listen to my podcast this week to look into God’s word and be encouraged to not only allow the Lord to REFRESH your soul, but to allow the Lord to use you as a REFRESHMENT to others. His word says that when we refresh others we too will be refreshed.
Come, listen and be REFRESHED by God’s word! See you there!!
Also, as always here is your pint-able to be able to keep God’s word in front of you each day.
I will see you next week for Talk-able Tuesday. We are gearing up to talk about PRAYER during the month of February.
Blessings to you,
We are mid-way through January. How are you doing? How is your soul? Are you taking moments to allow the Lord to refresh your soul? This last week, did you take a moment and allow the Lord’s creation, His glory, to refresh you? If not, it is not too late and whenever you are needing a refreshing from the Lord remember to take a moment in His creation. He will refresh you!
I have been reading through the book of James. It has been a while since I have read this book. James does such a great job outlining how we are to live and behave as those who have been saved through Jesus’ life, death and resurrection. It has been a refreshing time to take a moment and look at how I am to live as one saved through Jesus. Am I following and obeying God’s word? Because when I am my soul is at peace and I feel fresh and ready to face each day.
When you are in need of refreshing your soul, go to God’s word. It is full of truth and wisdom.
Psalm 19:7 says:
7 The law of the Lord is perfect,
refreshing the soul.
The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy,
making wise the simple.
This is such a simple thing to do and yet sometimes we go to everything else but God’s word.
- Ladies, right now and each day this week take some time to be in God’s word.
- It is prefect for REFRESHING your soul.
- It is trustworthy and will give you wisdom.
- Do not wait another day! Go to His word and dwell there. Your soul will thank you 🙂
As always, your print-able is ready. This week it is a color-able print-able! May you continue to be encouraged by God’s word as you read it and color your color-able. It is there to refresh your soul and give you wisdom.
I will see you next week for Talk-able Tuesday and it is a Talk-able Podcast! (Spoiler alert!) I am excited to talk with you. Keep watch in your inbox for your gift of encouragement!
- A Note from me to you:
- If you have not started to follow LASF 4 Women on Facebook, now is the time. Come and be encouraged by other ladies and encourage other ladies. More content will be added as this months continues and as the Lord gives me time:)
- Also if you would like to share LASF with a friend and have them receive a weekly gift of encouragement each Tuesday in their inbox, share this link www.livingasustainablefaith.com and encourage them to “Join our Email List” by clicking the button in the right corner.