We are mid-way through January. How are you doing? How is your soul? Are you taking moments to allow the Lord to refresh your soul? This last week, did you take a moment and allow the Lord’s creation, His glory, to refresh you? If not, it is not too late and whenever you are needing a refreshing from the Lord remember to take a moment in His creation. He will refresh you!
I have been reading through the book of James. It has been a while since I have read this book. James does such a great job outlining how we are to live and behave as those who have been saved through Jesus’ life, death and resurrection. It has been a refreshing time to take a moment and look at how I am to live as one saved through Jesus. Am I following and obeying God’s word? Because when I am my soul is at peace and I feel fresh and ready to face each day.
When you are in need of refreshing your soul, go to God’s word. It is full of truth and wisdom.
Psalm 19:7 says:
7 The law of the Lord is perfect,
refreshing the soul.
The statutes of the Lord are trustworthy,
making wise the simple.
This is such a simple thing to do and yet sometimes we go to everything else but God’s word.
- Ladies, right now and each day this week take some time to be in God’s word.
- It is prefect for REFRESHING your soul.
- It is trustworthy and will give you wisdom.
- Do not wait another day! Go to His word and dwell there. Your soul will thank you 🙂
As always, your print-able is ready. This week it is a color-able print-able! May you continue to be encouraged by God’s word as you read it and color your color-able. It is there to refresh your soul and give you wisdom.
I will see you next week for Talk-able Tuesday and it is a Talk-able Podcast! (Spoiler alert!) I am excited to talk with you. Keep watch in your inbox for your gift of encouragement!
- Refresh Color-able large – Click Here
- Refresh Color-able small – Click Here
- A Note from me to you:
- If you have not started to follow LASF 4 Women on Facebook, now is the time. Come and be encouraged by other ladies and encourage other ladies. More content will be added as this months continues and as the Lord gives me time:)
- Also if you would like to share LASF with a friend and have them receive a weekly gift of encouragement each Tuesday in their inbox, share this link www.livingasustainablefaith.com and encourage them to “Join our Email List” by clicking the button in the right corner.