It’s talk-able Tuesday, a couple days late. Thank you for your patience.
This month I am so looking forward to talking about prayer and setting up some things to do to motivate you and I to begin to make PRAYER a default response to our life circumstances.
Are you ready? Let’s get going or should I say LET’S GET PRAYING!
Join me at my podcast, link below, where I talk in more detail about setting up prayer as our default response.
- You will here about my struggle with making prayer a consistent part of my day and what I am doing this month to create a new habit of prayer.
- You will be given two practical activities you can do to motivate yourself to pray.
- You will also be given two print-ables that will also motivate you to keep praying
- The 1st is to make a Prayer Card
- The 2nd is to make a Prayer Jar
So, see you soon.
And I look forward to talking with you next Tuesday to continue our talks make PRAYER our default in life.
Here are your Podcast link & Print-ables:
You may have noticed that I am a week late. I am sorry for the delay. Have you ever had those weeks that are just plain difficult and difficult in more than on area? Well these past couple weeks have been just that.
So much so that I have been on my knees in prayer to my Father, our Father, to give me peace, guidance and wisdom.
Isn’t it just like the Lord to to give you what you need just when you need it?
God knew that these past couple weeks would require prayer and some times prayer on my knees in obedience to His word to bring everything to Him in prayer, and to pray without ceasing. So, as I was video taping, editing the videos, and creating the print-ables for today’s talk-able entitled Putting Your Faith into action through prayer, I was putting my own Faith into action through prayer. It is amazing to come to the other side of a difficult time and see how God carried you and had you study and learn something in His word that you would need to use. He is a mighty God who cares for each of us.
With that being said, thank you for your patience and understanding.
Are you ready to put your FAITH into ACTION through PRAYER!?!
In today’s talk-able I want to share with you:
- What God has to say about prayer.
- How God says we should pray.
- Why I have a passion to encourage you to be in God’s word.
- 5 mind sets you can change to move yourself in the direction of praying.
- and remind you that the enemy does not want you to pray.
- Give you 4 actions you can do to encourage yourself to make prayer part of your daily time with the Lord.
Come and join me for my talk-able and let’s be encouraged to put our faith into action and PRAY!
Are you ready to encourage yourself to pray? Here are the 4 actions I talked about in my video. Do 1 or do them all to motivate yourself to start praying consistently and often!!
- Are you a movie lover? Watch the movie by the Kendrick Brothers: War Room. You will be ready to do battle through PRAYER!
- Here is the link to purchase it through Amazon CLICK HERE
- Love reading? You will LOVE the book FERVENT by Priscilla Shirer. You will be creating a prayer strategy as you go through her book
- Here is a link to be able to purchase her book, FERVENT. CLICK HERE
- Do you just LOVE to Journal? I have created a six day Journal plus a template to continue journaling.
- Here is the link to your Journal Print-able. CLICK HERE
- No time? Here is a 1 1/2 minute video I created to encourage yourself to pray right now the Lord’s Prayer. What better way to start praying than with God’s word and the words Jesus told his disciples to pray when they asked him how they should pray.
Let’s get going and Pray!
Put your Faith into action today and Pray!
Love you all and I will be emailing you soon to give more information about our 1 year Anniversary for Living a Sustainable Faith, LASF.
Blessings to you, Krista