I am so glad that you have joined me today to be encouraged to “Be Still and Know that He is God.” This is what Psalm 46:10 encourages us to do.
What does it mean to be still? It means to:
- Stop your body from moving.
- Stop you mind and get our thoughts together.
- Stop your soul from spinning our of control.
- Stop listening to everyone and everything around you.
- Know that God is your refuge. (Ps. 46:1)
- Know that God is your strength. (Ps. 46:1)
- Know that God is present. He is there for you right now. (Ps. 46:1)
- Know that God is there for you in your time of trouble. (Ps. 46:1)
- Know that you do not need to fear. (Ps. 46:2)
Come, join me and be encouraged!
Here is your printable for this week! Click to print
Enjoy printing it and posting it up to remind you to Be Still and Know that He is God!
Here is a link to listen to Steve Green sing A Mighty Fortress is Our God from 1987. Get ready to be moved 🙂 Click Here and Listen
AND remember: Be in God’s Word. You won’t regret it!